30 – 60 HP
MARINER F30ELPT OUTBOARD
Less weight equals more performance
No longer will boaters feel let down by a lack of features on smaller engines because these recently introduced Mariner four-strokes set new standards for the class. Thanks to the application of new technology, the 30 and 25 EFI are considerably lighter than their predecessors, thereby providing better boat balance and improved handling. With electronic fuel injection providing smoother, cleaner running, these pioneering new small engines also offer improved torque and outstanding fuel economy. As you would expect of Mariner, the pioneering application of EFI in this class brings with it further improved reliability and reduced maintenance, both founded on testing of bigger models.
- A warning lamp with audio warns the operator of over-rev, low oil pressure or over heat.
- All electric start models feature a manual recoil starter for peace of mind and safety in the case of a drained battery.
- Water cooled fuel cooler minimizes vapor lock and hot fuel issues.
- Multi-function tiller handle controls shift, stop, throttle, throttle friction and steering for one hand operation.
- Inherent four-stroke characteristics include quiet, smooth operation and exceptional idling.
- Sequential EFI independently calibrates the exact amount of fuel needed by each cylinder, for unmatched smoothness, turn-key starting and instantaneous throttle response.
- All models come standard with a 15 amp/186 watt alternator.
- Mechanical, and power trim models available to suit your needs.
- Tuned air intake runners eliminate water intrusion and greatly reduce noise levels.
- Throttle Only feature delivers easy starting in the rare case that the engine floods.
- Five-year limited non-declining, factory-backed. Conditions and exclusions apply. Not applicable for commercial and racing applications.
|FourStroke 30 EFI
|30 hp (22.07 kw)
|Revolutions per minute (RPM) ranger
|Number of cylinders
|Alternator system power
|2-valve single overhead cam design
|Forward (F) – Neutral (N) – Reverse (R)
|Tiller or Remote
|Recommended boat transom type
|381 mm (S) – 508 mm (L)
|Unleaded 90 RON min.
When purchasing this product or any other outboards please choose ‘postage to be confirmed’ as the delivery cost will be calculated and charged after purchase, once we have got your address and can give an accurate delivery price. We will then send you a link for the delivery payment, once this is paid the outboard will be dispatched