2.5 – 10 HP
MARINER F2.5M OUTBOARD
Little is not less
The most recent entries in the Mariner lightweight division are the 3.5 and 2.5 which carry on the tradition of offering big motor features with small motor economy. Lightweight yet durable materials make these engines easier than ever to handle while water-cooling with thermostatic control provides for dependable, reliable operation. Ease of use is ensured thanks to features such as a twist-grip throttle on the tiller and a manual choke which makes cold starting a breeze. Add the largest displacement powerhead in the class and you’ve got the complete solution to reliable and dependable family boating.
- CDI Ignition offers maintenance-free dependability and easy starting.
- Superior corrosion protection provides longer life.
- Large displacement engine provides excellent low to mid-range power.
- Quiet, smooth-running and smoke free operation.
- Through prop exhaust buries the engine noise underwater (F4/F5/F6).
- 4 (F3.5-F2.5) trim positions plus shallow water drive allow easy access to remote areas.
- Vibration isolated twist grip throttle provides a smooth interaction with the engine.
- Visual low pressure warning system.
- Decompression system for quick, effortless one hand starting.
- Five-year limited non-declining, factory-backed. Conditions and exclusions apply. Not applicable for commercial and racing applications.
|2.5 hp (1.84 kw)
|Revolutions per minute (RPM) ranger
|Number of cylinders
|Forward (F) – Neutral (N)
|Recommended boat transom type
|381 mm (S)
|Fuel tank maximum capacity
|Fuel tank type
|Unleaded 90 RON min.
When purchasing this product or any other outboards please choose ‘postage to be confirmed’ as the delivery cost will be calculated and charged after purchase, once we have got your address and can give an accurate delivery price. We will then send you a link for the delivery payment, once this is paid the outboard will be dispatched